Sunday, September 14, 2008

I'm not crying, my eyes are just leaking

Yep, tears keep running out of my eyes. I have tears coming out of one eye anyway. I think I have pinkeye. My eye was red yesterday. I took my contacts out early last night. Well, I woke up about 3 in the morning, and all this gunk was leaking out of my eye. I got up to look and sure enough my eye was all swollen and red. Pink eye! I woke up Phil, and he put drops in my eye that we still have left from when he had it. I really didn't want to have to go to the ER since its the weekend for something like pinkeye.
I was already planning on staying home from part of church this morning because Christina has been sick and feverish for the last couple days. She seems to be doing better today, but I'll just keep her home with me. I'm really bummed because the church is celebrating my pastor's 10th anniversary today, and they are having a special reception. I was looking forward to that. Yet, I can hardly open my one eye. You should see me typing; it probably looks hilarious with one eye closed so it won't water! My glasses are an older prescription too. I hope these drops start working!! How should I pass the time? Everything I want to do requires my eyes! Reading, tv, computer, jewelry making. Wow!

No comments: