Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A Little Frustrated

I am letting our tight finances get to me too much. I know a lot of other people are in the same boat with this economy, and the gas prices. So, I have been doing some serious thinking today. If money wasn't an issue, I would stay home with my kids. I am still planning on going to my interview Monday just to keep that door open for the moment. However, I am going to concentrate on my Etsy store; it is something that I love doing; and I am still going to keep looking for a child to take care of in my home for some other mom that has to work. I am afraid that if I go back to work, all I would be doing is making enough money to send my youngest 2 kids to daycare. It has been my dream since I was little to be a mommy, and now that I am, I want to stay home to enjoy it! The child I was going to watch seems to be falling through. God has a plan, but I just wish I knew what it was at the moment.

No comments: